The Microsoft Service Provider Licence agreement allows us to provide Microsoft licenses on a monthly subscription with full upgrade rights to new versions. The SPLA provides an ideal licensing arrangement where you are building and selling cloud solutions which are traditionally sold on a subscription rental model.
- No up front costs
- Scalability – License what you need when you need it
- Upgrade protection – Upgrade to latest versions as they are available
How Much does it cost?
VMhosts provide all licenses at cost plus 5%. This small margin allows us to cover our administration costs with things like payment gateways. We have priced it this way to help you build any SAAS or IAAS solutions you need for your your users and customers
What can I buy?
Microsoft provide a full product range of available licenses including
- Microsoft SQL Server (Web eddition, Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter)
- Microsoft Exchange (Basic, Standard, Enterprise)
- Small Business Server (SBS)
- Lync Server
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway TMG
- Remote Desktop Client access licences
- Microsoft Office (Standard, Pro Plus)
- Microsoft Visio (Standard, Professional)
- Expression plus
- Microsoft Project
- Many others
How do I get Started?
Call or email us. We will be happy to discuss any designs you have in mind and we can help build and price a solution that meets all of your requirements
020 3397 1233
“Cloud hosting within reach”