Cloud hosting within reach
For better, for worse; can your current server vow to protect your assets?
With physical server environments comes the unavoidable risk of data loss. Traditional servers also tend to mean high running costs and only limited network flexibility. A switch to virtual hosting can increase IT manageability and could be a vital step to achieving your business’ full potential.
Cloud hosting uses a high-performing virtual environment to which existing data and applications can be easily transferred, stored and synergised. The concept of cloud is simple: bypass the risk of ever losing your business’ data and increase the efficiency of its IT infrastructure by upgrading to a secure remote environment. VMhosts’ Cloud hosting product enables you to save money by investing in the virtual, not the visual.
Why Go Virtual?
- Secure, high-storage, highly available environment
- Operating systems can be instantly recovered in the event of hardware failure
- Live migration features prevent downtime in routine maintenance tasks
- Not resource intensive, meaning enterprise grade solutions at a fraction of the cost
- Able to carry out collaborative activities whilst retaining your complete control remotely
With our Tier 3 Data Centre, it’s as simple as 1, 2, 3
VMhosts offer a market leading virtual computing product. Our highly available cloud infrastructure can accommodate high speed low latency access to data and applications from multiple locations and devices. From PCs and laptops for those in the office, to the smartphones and tablets for business on the go, Cloud hosting is accessible for all and means enhanced usability across the board.
Unlike physical systems, cloud memory is made to measure for the size and scale of your business needs. Virtual environments can be finely tuned and upgraded or downgraded with speed and ease meaning businesses of any size can benefit from enterprise level solutions without the headaches and financial outlay that in-house hosting can bring. With Cloud hosting, you no longer need to invest in vast, costly infrastructure: the package can suit your individual business demands.
Business environments change. Fortunately VMhosts offer flexible virtual serving with pricing plans to suit you. Within one monthly fee, your bespoke virtual environment can be easily adjusted on request, with zero setup fees or loss in original investment. Virtualising is also greener for the environment, saving you money with reduced hardware and maintenance, electricity and cooling costs whilst still substantially boosting system performance.
Your security: our priority
Maintaining security is paramount within this type of multi-tenanted system. With stringent data policies and security standards, the virtual environment we provide is highly regulated and client-centred and is manned by on-site technical support 24 hours a day. Tiered technology creates a durable infrastructure, increasing security effectiveness when layered and integrated at each level. As a product of market leading quality, we also operate with systems in place to prevent other users from monopolising resource within the cloud environment.
VMhosts is a technology focused company with business sense. We know how important your company is, and that you need a hosting partner that can be relied on to deliver which is why we have spent a considerable amount of time developing a platform within Cloud hosting that you can trust.With our tech expertise, we constantly strive to improve our systems to provide you the best service possible.
- Guaranteed performance Resource is never overcommitted.
- Enterprise grade virtualisation All enterprise features including High Availability & Hot/Live Migration are included at no extra cost.
- HP Raid10 Clustered Storage array We always keep two copies of your data across multiple storage nodes.
- Tier 3 Datacentre All hardware is collocated in BlueSquare Maidenhead.
- Redundancy All servers use dual power supplies connected to fully redundant management and customer networks.
- 24/7 emergency helpdesk We have you covered around the clock.
- No setup fees or long contract terms Contract terms to suit you.
- Friendly, professional and flexible customer service We are here to help you whatever your requirements may be.
- 99.9% SLA Available and on-line when you need it.