Call us today 020 3397 1233
VMhosts are now offering a free remote health check and assessment of your Microsoft Exchange environment*.
Our free Microsoft Exchange remote health check includes:
- A review of your current Microsoft Exchange environment by Microsoft Certified engineers
- Exchange 2003, 2007 and 2010 health checks
- We will assess your environment on the following:
- Mailbox databases; storage and white space
- Hub transport; smart hosts and connectors
- Client access; webmail and mobile connections
- Security; Anti-virus, anti-spam and blacklists
- SSL Certificates
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
Connections are established remotely via TeamViewer. Your IT team will have full visibility of the consultants session and you never have to provide any password or account information.
We can also offer free advice on solutions such as Backup and Disaster Recovery. We can also advise on upgrade and migration paths to newer versions of Exchange or even Hosted Exchange and Office 365. There is nothing to pay and we wont try and sell you anything.
At the end of the health check we will email you a report of the current state of your services along with advice on improvements, enhancements and possible upgrade and migration paths. You are free to pass these recommendations on to your preferred vendors if you wish.
All of our consultants are Microsoft Exchange certified and have years of experience working with on-premises and hosted Exchange environments of all sizes.
*UK Businesses Only