microsoft exchange solutions
Microsoft Exchange is an email-based communications server for businesses.
Many companies run Microsoft Exchange on physical or virtual on-site servers but increasingly, clients are choosing cloud services as a more efficient option.
Private cloud services and Microsoft’s Office 365 are fast becoming the most effective choices for busy and growing enterprises.
vmhosts solutions for exchange
At VMhosts, our in-house experts have extensive experience in installation, configuration and support of Microsoft Exchange solutions.
Whether you’re installing your first server, thinking about upgrading to a new version or migrating your Exchange to the cloud, we’re on hand to deliver reliable, expert advice and assistance.
- New Exchange or SBS Server installations
- Upgrade to the latest version of Exchange
- Migrate to Exchange
private hosted exchange
- Migrate to a hosted Exchange solution
- Servers installed in the VMhosts Tier 3 Datacentre
- Microsoft SPLA licensing
- Benefit from our highly available platform
- Avoid CAPEX
microsoft office 365
- Migrate to Office 365
- Implement active directory integration and single sign on
- Hybrid co-existence with Microsoft Exchange
- Staged and cut-over migrations
- Data export and import
exchange support services
- Reactive or proactive support packages
- Assistance from Microsoft Certified Professionals
- Health checks for your current Exchange environment